1. Collected Information
At ProdEase you can get useful information on wide range of products, read/write reviews about products, enter competitions, vote in polls and post blogs etc. In order to process all your requests, Prodease.com may deem it necessary to collect certain information about you which have been mentioned below:
• Contact information like Name, Address, Telephone Number, email address etc.
• User Name, Password and password reminder questions/answers
• Personal information such as Age, Date of Birth and Gender etc.
• Communications preferences like what newsletters you would like to receive
• Search Queries
• Correspondence you send to ProdEase.
2. Use of Collected Information
When you create a login at ProdEase, we ask you for a set of information and use that information internally for different purposes like:
• Email distribution, promotions, and sending newsletters.
• To contact you directly for administrative purposes.
• For internal research purposes.
• To customize the content you see when you visit ProdEase.
• To analyze the site, user behavior, troubleshoot technical problems and address complaints.
• Once you comment on any of the review posted by anyone on the site, it automatically displays your identity. This will happen even if you rate any of the comment. We may transfer your posted comments to a third party if we transfer or share the associated review.
We at ProdEase aim to deliver highest level service to its site users and visitors. In order to achieve this goal, we keep track of your activity on the site which includes but not limited to products you view, category most browsed by you, searches you conduct on the site.
4. Age Criteria
• If you are below 12 years of age, you are not eligible to use this website.
• Kids in the age group of 12-18 are advised to use the website under the parental guidance.
5. Contractors/Third Party Service Providers
ProdEase may use contractors/Third Party Service Providers other than its own staff to handle operations such as customer support, emails, text message deployment, data processing etc. All these service providers may have access to the user information databases but only to provide our services and not for any other purpose.
6. Government & Legal Requirements
ProdEase may disclose user information, including contact information incase Government compel to disclose the same. We may also share the information to respond to any lawsuits, court orders, legal process and to comply with any other legal obligations.
7. User-Generated Content
The transmission of any kind of information on the internet is not completely secure. Though Prodease.com tries its best to safeguard your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of your published data on our Website. Any content posted by you on this site is at your responsibility and at your own risk.